Here's some information about my exciting new adventure - FLOWER SHOWS

  • My Flower Open Houses will always be on the 15th of the month unless noted differently
  • Times may change depending on what day the 15th falls on
  • Special Orders - Get exactly what you want by bringing your own container or selecting one of mine
  • Incentives for bringing friends
  • One-of-a-kind floral arrangements

2 more things...

Please bring friends...this will only work if my friends and family introduce new people to it. There is an incentive to show my appreciation.

Every floral arrangement is unique so I won't be able to make another one like it. Keep this in mind when you come to my shows. If you see something you like, grab it before someone else gets it :)

Flowers make great gifts
teachers ... parent/grandparent ... friend ... co-workers/boss ... new moms ... house warming ... get well ... for that person who already has everything ... for someone who needs cheering up ... funeral ... etc.

Monday, September 24, 2007

The "After" Pictures


She gave me permission to take a few of the flowers out and replace them with the plum daisies. I always ask for permission. Some people don't want any of the flowers removed. They just want it freshened up and made fuller. I try my hardest not to take away from the arrangement because they mean a lot to them.
The picture below is without the flash. It looks like there's white flowers in there and it's really plum colored fruit. A picture will never do it justice, but I tried.

3 comments:

MOPS said...

That looks great! You are so talented!

Unknown said...

WOW what a difference!! Thanks for stopping by my site. If you want to know more about digi scrapping go to www.digitalscrapbookplace.com you can learn all you need to know there with classes and great people very willing to show you the ropes!

The Edwards said...

YOU are awesome! WOW if your mom needs a place to store it~my house is open!!!!