Here's some information about my exciting new adventure - FLOWER SHOWS

  • My Flower Open Houses will always be on the 15th of the month unless noted differently
  • Times may change depending on what day the 15th falls on
  • Special Orders - Get exactly what you want by bringing your own container or selecting one of mine
  • Incentives for bringing friends
  • One-of-a-kind floral arrangements

2 more things...

Please bring friends...this will only work if my friends and family introduce new people to it. There is an incentive to show my appreciation.

Every floral arrangement is unique so I won't be able to make another one like it. Keep this in mind when you come to my shows. If you see something you like, grab it before someone else gets it :)

Flowers make great gifts
teachers ... parent/grandparent ... friend ... co-workers/boss ... new moms ... house warming ... get well ... for that person who already has everything ... for someone who needs cheering up ... funeral ... etc.

Monday, October 1, 2007

The "Before" Pictures


These are the before pictures. I completely took it apart, cleaned it up, and put it all back together. The client didn't want to get rid of any of the flowers because it came from a funeral so I didn't. It was a nice arrangement before so I didn't need to add any flowers. Just needed to rearrange the flowers and make it look better.

No comments: